- We work with dedicated physiotherapists, many with special interests.
- Osteopaths are integral to some of our treatments.
- One of our aims is to have close communication to achieve the best for our patient.
- Podiatry and Biomechanics often the backbone in assessing you and will often help you to recover.
- We also have a dedicated and trusted Orthopedic specialist to ensure you can progress.
Meet The Team
HOW TO FIND OUR CLINIC'S ...
The Basinghall Clinic is located less than 5 minutes walk from Bank Underground Station at the corner of Basinghall Street and Gresham Street. The entrance can be found on Basinghall Street.
On leaving Bank underground station, follow the signs to exit via the ‘Gresham Street’ exit (Exit 1). Walk along Princes Street and turn left onto Gresham Street. Continue walking along Gresham Street and take the second right onto Basinghall Street.
Also see for maps and directions: Center for Excellence Basinghall Clinic or our map section below.
The BMI Independent London Hospital Clinic is located in a leafy square in London E1, BMI The London Independent Hospital is close to The City of London, Docklands, Canary Wharf and Essex.
Upon arriving by bus or tube get off at the Stepney Green tube station stop and walk down Beaumont Grove, which is on the opposite side to the Stepney Green tube station. Once on Beaumont Grove the road will bend round to the right and turn into Beaumont Square and you will see the hospital located on your right hand side. This walk will take no longer then 2-4 minutes maximum depending on your walking speed.
Clinic Times (variable at both locations) :
Monday – 8.30 am – 6 pm
Wednesday – 8.30 am – 6 pm
Thursdays – 8.30 am – 6 pm
Friday – 8.30 am – 6 pm